- Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with Oracle capabilities and customizations.
- Develop recommendations, business cases, and estimates for new functionality and changes in order to improve business processes and application performance.
- Develop, test, and implement new Oracle capabilities, customizations and configurations.
- Investigate Oracle e-Business Suite functionality, data, and interface problems. Determine and implement resolutions.
- Work with business customers to identify improvements, alternatives, or new capabilities that would benefit the organization.
- Document and estimate specific requests for new capabilities. Help to assess the value to the organization
- Document Oracle Business Suite configuration, support information, and customizations in accordance with IT standard application methodology.
- Work with infrastructure, database, and other applications development teams to ensure proper unit, system, user acceptance, and performance testing.
- Assist with, as appropriate, orientation and training of Oracle end users/customers.
- Mentor other IT team members as appropriate to help them grow in their capabilities.