This position is part of a team whose objective is to deliver quality software. This person will work with user experience designers and application developers. This role will contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle, including development, testing, implementation and ongoing production support.
Ideal candidates have experience working with complex systems that have multiple integration points. They must be able to handle multiple overlapping projects and have strong follow-up skills. They must be able to build and maintain strong and healthy working relationships as they work closely within their own team and business partners. They must be self-motivated, organized, have excellent problem-solving skills. They will also have experience in both front-end and back-end development technologies.
- Work independently and as a part of a larger team to creatively solve complex business problems and deliver high value solutions.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand requirements and develop solutions
- 3+ years of solid, hands-on web application development experience in a professional environment
- Strong front-end / UI development skills working knowledge of enterprise web applications and best practices
- Working experience with front-end UI development technologies such as AngularJS/Angular, NodeJS/npm, Sass, Yeoman, Zurb Foundation
- Strong understanding of json schema
- Strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience providing solid customer service
- Familiarity with front-end testing tools and standards.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Desire for continuous learning
- A plus - Working experience with back-end development technologies and tools such as Java containers (Tomcat), continuous integration tools (Jenkins or equivalent), and quality management platforms (SonarQube or equivalent)
- A Plus - Back-end / Java development skills: 3+ years Java development, solid knowledge of Object Oriented development techniques, source control management tool experience, solid Test Driven Development knowledge, working knowledge of enterprise Java best practices