Customer Support Technician that will ensure that all end users are receiving excellent customer service for requests, issues and maintenance for web and software development projects after launch. The Customer Support Technician handles all procedures related to the identification, prioritization and resolution of end user Help Desk requests including monitoring, tracking and coordination of Help Desk functions. This candidate is the first point of contact for several development projects within the company and emergency/hosting issues.
- Handles the processing of service requests of the 24/7 Help Desk via telephone, e-mail or Jira to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution for the client.
- Monitor, coordinate and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Customer training on multiple CMS platforms.
- Implement/Oversee the Help Desk tools including wiki and Last Pass.
- Work directly with the Web Development Project Manager and maintain the readiness of the department by anticipating needs and forecasting resource issues.
- Build, manage and maintain professional, long-term customer and business relationships and partnerships through industry networking to ensure continued growth by effectively understanding a client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned, flexible/non-traditional schedule may be required.
The candidate should have experience in the following.
- A minimum of 2 years customer support experience
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Using and configuring Linux & Windows Servers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve server issues
- Knowledge of CMS platforms like WordPress and Magento a plus
- Knowledge of other third-party hosting platforms a plus
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with end-users and co-workers alike
- Ensure that client hosting requirements are up-to-date and reliable
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate flexibility in extended hours to meet deadlines whenever necessary
- Strong communication skills
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 15 days per year for 0 to 5 years of service, 20 days per year after 5 years of service
- Paid holidays
- 401k Plan
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Premium Only Section 125 for dependent insurance
- Employee life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability, and long-term care insurance provided
Group vision coverage and supplemental life insurance available to employees and dependents
- We’re a healthy change of pace from your average ‘cube farm’. Our staff is our company’s pride, and we do our best to provide a rewarding and creative environment. Our spacious clean, modern offices have plenty of window space and an open floor plan.