Position can be done Remote (work from home).
As we execute on our vision of transforming health in the communities we serve, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join our rapidly growing Digital Software Engineering team. As a Salesforce Technical Lead, you will help deliver our digital strategy and lead the design and implementation of new solutions which will transform consumer and patient experiences. You will be laser focused on designing high-performing, scalable, and secure solutions which will enable our ministry to rapidly respond to changing consumer and market conditions. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with salesforce.com and related cloud technologies. If you are a natural leader with a passion for technology and optimizing patient’s digital experience, then this could be the career you’ve been looking for!
· Develop solutions that effectively utilize the Salesforce platform based on the business needs. Custom development and integration expertise is necessary, with a preference for experience with Salesforce Health Cloud.
· Design and develop comprehensive Salesforce solutions, including custom development with Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, and Lightning web components, as well as external data integration using middleware tools and Salesforce APIs.
· Act as the go-to person by providing Salesforce technical advice, design direction, and leadership to all team members to advance the project.
· Streamline business operations using Salesforce’s automation tools.
· Design, build, and configure highly functional, scalable and easily maintained application.
· Provides application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects and providing root cause analysis. Troubleshoots, resolves functional and performance related issues.
· Engage in all phases of the development cycle including interacting with business owners, requirements gathering, application design, development, testing, fixing and maintenance of the platform.
· Mentor and guide less-senior developers.
· Education: Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Proven success designing/building/deploying Salesforce implementations along the full software development life cycle using CI/CD and Agile delivery methodologies. Coaching less senior team members and providing feedback in this domain.
· Proven success and experience working closely with architects influencing software architecture and development methodologies.
· Experience with Advanced Lightning Web Component developer or equivalent advanced experience with another js framework (e.g., React or Angular)
· Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package creation.
· Proven success in navigating ambiguous and highly complex challenges.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Mentors less-senior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
· Preferred experience working in the healthcare industry.