Client is one of the fastest growing payment processing companies in the country. This year they will process $14 billion in annual transaction volume for 45,000 merchants.
Our team is a growing group of software developers dedicated to creating great software and growing the value of the company.
If you are a good fit for our team, you will:
- Be capable of owning problems and working with others to solve them.
- Share knowledge freely with those around you.
- Ask questions to challenge assumptions.
- Capable of solving a problem from conception to delivery in production.
- Have a thirst for learning.
- Offer help to ensure the team is successful.
- Have experience with object oriented development using C#.
- Be comfortable with TDD and unit testing frameworks.
If you join our team, expect to:
- Develop software using an agile methodology. This entails:
- Iterative development over 2-week sprints.
- Extensive use of TDD.
- Pair programming.
- Work with tools such as Visual Studio, git, TFS, and SSMS.
- Work with the latest .NET frameworks, including .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
- Build microservice applications capable of scaling with our business.
- Modify existing applications to keep up with our ever-changing business.
The team works in an open environment that promotes collaboration and pair programming.