Our .NET Developers work with a team of talented individuals who share a strong passion for their work. The primary role of this experienced individual will be to develop software solutions through the conception, development, testing and implementation phases. This full-time position will challenge you to find creative ways to solve problems, explore new technologies, and everyone is expected to contribute at every level of the development process regardless of their position.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3+ years .NET experience, emphasis on C#
- Education: Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong understanding and ability to work within SQL Server
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knockout.js or jQuery experience
- An individual capable of working on their own and with a team. Adaptability, organization, and a strong work ethic are highly desired.
- Compensation is dependent upon technical ability and experience.
What can we offer?
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid vision insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Premium assistance for dependent medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 5 days per year for 1st year, 10 days per year after 1 year of service
- Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Professional Referral Program