Front End Web Developer works with a team of talented individuals who share a strong passion for their work. The primary role of this individual will be to build and maintain web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques and tools. The Web Developer applies the best of standards-based web development, information architecture and usability principles to produce quality and user-friendly creative work.
We warn potential hires in advance: this full-time position will challenge you to find creative ways to solve problems, explore new technologies.
You will be responsible for developing in a local website environment, deploying to stage environments for client testing and quality assurance, teaming up with our Systems Analyst and other developers to deploy final development to the production environment, and working with our Project Management team to make solution recommendations and/or provide estimates as needed.
- Ability to convert Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop documents into a functional webpage
- Experience using cPanel for things like cron jobs and dns
- Excellent time management, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work as part of a team and independently with a positive attitude to take on any challenge
- A Bachelor's Degree in Arts with an emphasis on Graphic Design or Web Design OR equivalent skills and experience
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Wordpress or Magento
- Exposure to Knockout, MVC Razor
- Familiar with Photoshop and other interface centric development tools
What can we offer?
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid vision insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Premium assistance for dependent medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 5 days per year for 1st year, 10 days per year after 1 year of service
- Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Professional Referral Program