The candidate must have excellent communication and team leadership skills to successfully interact with clients, other software developers, application and data architects, business analysts and other related teams.
A role in this fast paced organization requires that the successful candidate have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to deliver new features and functionality in a timely manner. The developer will meet with clients, analyze client requirements, propose & construct solutions and develop B2B and B2C incentive and ecommerce applications.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
Working knowledge & experience with:
- Java/ Angular, J2EE, Servlets, XML
- JUnit, Mockito
- Apache Velocity
- Oracle SQL, Toad
- Apache Web Server/Tomcat
- Web Services, SOAP/REST
- JBoss application server
- Spring, Spring MVC
- JPA, Hibernate
Professional understanding preferred:
- Relational database design
- IDE – Eclipse, IntelliJIdea
- Source control tools such as SVN, CVS, GIT
- Unix/Sun Solaris, Putty, Cron
- RUP or equivalent development process
- Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Hudson)
- Testing tools and methodology