You would work with a team of talented individuals who share a strong passion for problem solving and software. You will be developing application solutions through the complete SDLC in a fun, challenging, and casual environment.
- BS in a Computer related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Analyze and develop Java solutions based on customers’ needs
- The ability to develop technical documentation
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML, and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with MVC Frameworks Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, REST & Web Services
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management
- SOA / Web Services
- Database Design
- Resolve technical problems and performance functionality
- Strong understanding of version control
- Ability to work on your own or with a team
- Adaptability, organization, and a strong work ethic
What can we offer?
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 15 days per year for 0 to 5 years of service, 20 days per year after 5 years of service
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Premium Only Section 125 Plan for dependent insurance
- Employee life insurance, AD&D and long term disability, and long-term care insurance provided
- Group vision coverage and supplemental life insurance available to employees and dependents
- A healthy change of pace from your average "cube farm." Our staff is our company's pride, and we do our best to provide a rewarding and creative environment.
- A focus on you as an employee of our company and an expert in your field!
Location: Omaha, NE - hybrid work schedules available