We strive to keep learning and using the latest technologies from mobile (all platforms) to cloud (Azure) to big data (Hadoop) to IoT. You would work with a team of talented individuals who share a strong passion for problem solving and software.
- BS in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience in JAVA/J2EE
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Analyze and develop Java solutions based on customers’ needs
- The ability to develop technical documentation
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML, and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with MVC Frameworks Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, REST & Web Services
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management
- SOA / Web Services
- Database Design
- Resolve technical problems and performance functionality
- Strong understanding of version control
- Ability to work on your own or with a team
- Adaptability, organization, and a strong work ethic
Qualified applicants must also have experience with the following:
- CSS SQL
- Oracle DB
What can we offer?
- 100% premium-paid medical/vision/dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Paid Time Off – 10 days/year for 0-5 years of service, 20 days/year after 5 years of service
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance, some certifications, and professional memberships paid
- Group medical/vision/dental coverage available to dependents
- A healthy change of pace from your average “cube farm.” Our staff is our company’s pride, and we do our best to provide a rewarding and creative environment.
- A focus on you as an employee of our company and an expert in your field!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.