Minimum Requirements: The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows:
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronic or Electrical Engineering or any related field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or any related position(s).
1. Oversee software and architectural development activities to design JAVA applications.
2. Perform software analysis, programming, testing, debugging based on technical requirements.
3. Identify production and non-production application issues and ensure designs comply with specifications.
4. Design, develop and modify SQL database systems in Oracle database environment using Java, J2EE, JSP, SQL, XML and HTML technologies and REST Web Services.
5. Work with design and development teams to advance performance and system improvement using proven methodologies and techniques.
6. Coordinate code review and testing and utilize GIT and SVN version control systems for code management.
7. Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle process.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience and knowledge with the following:
1. Java, J2EE, JSP, SQL, XML, HTML
2. GIT, SVN Version Control
3. Linux Platform
4. MVC Frameworks, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring
5. REST Web Services
6. Oracle Database Systems
7. SQL development and operations