We are looking for a high performing Application Support Analyst to partner with business disciplines and provide hands on management of out Clients Viewpoint Construction Software. The position provides a broad range of systems oversight from operational performance & support, new technology integrations and systems integrations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Traditional and Roth 401K
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
- Perform troubleshooting of user issues for our application involving external resources
- Lead enhancements on our applications ranging from out of the box to custom developed in an evolving and growing environment. SDLC experience
- Complete configuration and customization activities to meet business requirements, including basic maintenance of imports and integrations between products
- Analyze, extract and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Effectively test changes and enhancements to deliver the best possible solution
- Accurately document requirements and solutions so that it can be communicated to development resources
- Identify root cause for commonly occurring issues and recommend permanent solutions
- Create training guides and documentation for a wide range of audiences
- Conduct trainings (classroom, 1 on 1, webinar, recorded) for end users
- Identify break/fix incidents versus enhancement requests, work well with other cross functional teams to resolve any break/fix incidents
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of end users/business users
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in an application support role.
- Ability to quickly grasp applications purpose and understanding of its process.
- Some combination of experience with Software applications/processes (Viewpoint preferably) and/or Construction industry knowledge,
- Knowledge of business operations; construction industry experience considered a plus.
- Self-motivated individual who can find innovative ways to solve recurring problems.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, reasoning and research abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to decipher, and present technical information to a non-technical audience and its impact
- Strong interpersonal skills and perform high level customer service.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and agile work environment.
- Some travel required.