Our Client's .NET Developers work with a team of talented individuals who share a strong passion for their work. The primary role of this experienced individual will be to develop software solutions throughout the conception, development, testing and implementation of revenue-producing products and programs. We warn potential hires in advance: this full-time position will challenge you to find creative ways to solve problems, explore new technologies, and employees are expected to contribute at every level of the development process regardless of their position.
We are we looking for a Mid - Level .NET Developer
- Experience with Visual Studio
- The ability to demonstrate a strong understanding and ability to work within SQL Server
- Experience with Umbraco CMS General Skills- Use of good interpersonal skills to communicate requirements and constraints to both customer and operations (server, networking, client) groups. A strong ability in trouble shooting, root cause analysis and corrective action for issue resolution. Ability to follow and adhere to both verbal and written work plans to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Education: Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to provide clear and precise documentation of customer requests including issue logging, technical specifications and implementation instructions.
- Engages in consistent, timely and relevant follow-up as to status of assigned projects with management and team leaders.