We are seeking a mid-level C# .NET Developer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to utilize a wide range of new development technologies while performing full life-cycle development of new projects as well as upgrading existing projects. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, and a challenging fast-paced work environment.
•Develop New Applications & Services.
•Develop Enhancements for existing Applications & Services.
•Design and Estimate technical solutions per project requirements.
•Work with stakeholders & BA on defining project requirements.
•Participate in application QA and deployment.
•Participate in investigating and solving production issues.
· C# .NET - 4+ years’ experience
· Experience in .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
· Full Life Cycle Development experience
· MVC .NET Framework 4 or higher - 3+ years’ experience
· SQL Databases – 3+ years’ experience
· Web API or WCF – 3+ years’ experience
· Experience with Entity Framework
· Experience with Writing Unit Tests
· Experience with Windows Services
· Frontend UI JS Framework experience
· SSRS Reports Experience a plus
· Agile Experience a plus
· Visual Studio 2017 or higher Experience a plus
· TFS 2017 Experience a plus
· Micro Services development Experience a plus
· PCI compliance environment Experience a plus
Education / Other Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or scientific discipline or equivalence experience
What can we offer?
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid vision insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Premium assistance for dependent medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Professional Referral Program