Analyzes business requirements and provides a solution based on Oracle's RSD OD design principles. Analyzes enterprise wide data sets and defines modelling optimizations. Performs hands-on cartridge and webservice development and conducts peer reviews of code developed by team members.
- Prior project experience working with UIM product version 7.2.4 or greater.
- Ability to build cartridge modelling entities, rulesets and custom web services.
- Ability to package and deploy UIM cartridges and web services to WebLogic.
- Complete understanding of the underlying SID and OCIM model.
- Experience in source control (GIT, SVN, CVS).
- Weblogic administration.
- Mesosphere and Docker architecture.
- Spring boot REST web service development .
The Timberline Group
PO Box 565, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"