We are seeking a mid-level C# .NET Developer to join our team in St. Louis, MO. You will have the opportunity to utilize a wide range of new development technologies while performing full life-cycle development of new projects as well as upgrading existing projects for our clients. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, and a challenging fast-paced work environment.
- Develop New Applications & Services.
- Develop Enhancements for existing Applications & Services.
- Design and Estimate technical solutions per project requirements.
- Work with stakeholders & BA on defining project requirements.
- Participate in application QA and deployment.
- Participate in investigating and solving production issues.
- C# .NET - 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Full Life Cycle Development experience
- MVC .NET Framework 4 or higher - 3+ year’s experience
- SQL Databases – 3+ years’ experience
- Web API or WCF – 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Windows Services
- Front-end UI JS Framework experience
Education / Other Experience:
- SSRS Reports Experience a plus
- Agile Experience a plus
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher Experience a plus
- TFS 2017 Experience a plus
- Micro Services development Experience a plus
- PCI compliance environment Experience a plus
What can we offer?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or scientific discipline or equivalence experience
- Accounting System Development experience a plus
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid vision insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Premium assistance for dependent medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 5 days per year for 1st year, 10 days per year after 1 year of service
- Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Professional Referral Program