Are you a successful change agent that can use their critical thinking skills to develop partnerships and model behaviors? Do you want to help drive future innovation in software solutions at a growing enterprise? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an exciting, long-term opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Applications Lead to join our technology team in our Clayton, MO office. This associate will be responsible for architectural design and implementation of our clients overall enterprise software solutions. This will include researching, identification, selection, and all steps related to drive solution delivery.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Design, determine technology platform, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf applications or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Applications Group.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Responsible for overall design of solutions and architectural landscape.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level Solution Intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements
- Curator of the code repository and integration services
- Participate in systems related integration issues to resolution
- Establish architectural standards and direct external developers on adherence of those standards.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 8 or more years of experience in the Software Engineering field
- Experience with on-premises, Cloud and related technologies to drive optimization in software solutions
- Experience in Application Deployment and Architecture, Microsoft Azure and Power of BI preferred
- Proven experience developing strategic software architecture plans and modernization of solutions
- Extensive experience in software solution creation and development
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Above-average analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and products research
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast paces environment.
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability to mentor, interact and educate individuals/teams on strategic application decisions.
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave