The Network Administrator - supports administration, maintenance and deployment of related hardware and software on the company network. This position oversees the day-to-day operation of company networks including support of firewalls, load balancers, switching, routing, WiFi, voice and SD-WAN networks.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Deployment, maintenance and administration of firewalls, routers, load balancers, switches, VOIP gateways and WiFi.
- Maintenance and administration of network monitoring utilities – Solarwinds and other related programs.
- Maintenance and administration of Cisco UC products.
- Installation and maintenance of telco provided circuits.
- Maintenance and administration of network related hardware and software inventory and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Six to twelve months minimum experience as a Support Analyst; or an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting networks, firewalls, switches, routers, wireless. Prior experience with Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco/Meraki and Ubiquiti routers/switches/wireless, Citrix load balancers, Silver Peak SD-WAN is a plus.
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Routing, NAT, security fundamentals
- Prior experience managing telco circuit installs, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly
- Experience with Linux, Microsoft operating systems and telephony systems
- Up to 20% travel and on-call rotation
- Ability to pass credit check
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check as well as drug screening as required by the client