We are seeking a collaborative and technically proficient team leader with a strong focus on building high-performing teams and delivering tangible business results. Your expertise in process and data-driven decision-making will be instrumental in shaping our IT strategy and driving key initiatives. As a versatile professional, you will seamlessly navigate between strategic business support and fulfilling the daily IT needs of our organization.
What You'll Do
· Organize projects and activities to support corporate applications, which includes Salesforce, other CRM solutions, email automation, social marketing, product management, order to cash, and customer service.
· Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities including developers, administrators, QA testing resources, and other technical staff.
· Establish processes to manage the intake of work, production support, and to improve the efficiency of the team’s performance.
· Manage projects using traditional and Agile methods, including Scrum, Kanban, and waterfall.
· Manage communications and relationships with business partners to collaborate, prioritize, and coordinate changes to IT systems.
· Produce accurate and timely reporting of project status and team performance, including identifying and managing risks, issues, and changes.
· Facilitate meetings to gather requirements, resolve conflict, and define the work necessary to accomplish the project and company goals.
· Be a talent builder to attract, mentor, and retain the best developers and administrators.
· Other duties as necessary to meet the team or company needs.
What You'll Need To Succeed
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
· Knowledge of CRM technologies, including industry best practices.
· Demonstrated success in managing and leading high-performing technical teams for a minimum of 7 years, including hiring, coaching, and fostering professional growth.
· Proven track record of effectively managing team dynamics, optimizing performance, and making tough personnel decisions when necessary.
· 5+ years of Salesforce experience with increasing responsibility and technical capability.
· Bachelor’s (or Master’s degree) in Computer Science or related field required.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship building.
· Excellent organization and follow-through skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited daily supervision.
· Ability and desire to work collaboratively across the IT department and with key business stakeholders.
Preferred Experience ...
· One or more Salesforce certifications.
· Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, MuleSoft, and Conga Composer.
· Salesforce Administrator level knowledge of user roles, security, system configuration, integrations, sandbox management, and troubleshooting support tickets.
· Hands on experience designing and/or supporting Salesforce integration with other systems like Drupal, Magento, Avalara, Eloqua, HubSpot, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Meltwater, and OneTrust.
· Hands on experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence, including setting up and managing boards and reports.
· Ability to travel up to 20%