- Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with Oracle capabilities and customizations.
- Develop, test, and implement new Oracle capabilities, customizations, or configurations.
- Investigate Oracle HCMS functionality, data, and interface problems. Determine and implement resolutions.
- Work with business customers to identify improvements, alternatives, or new capabilities that would benefit the organization.
- Document and estimate specific requests for new capabilities. Help to assess the value to the organization.
- Assist with development of recommendations, business case, and estimates for new functionality and changes.
- Document Oracle HCMS Configuration, support information, customizations in accordance with Metro IT standard application methodology.
- Work with Metro infrastructure, database, and application teams to ensure proper unit, system, user acceptance, and performance testing.
- Assist with, as appropriate, orientation and training of Oracle end users/customers.
- Mentor other IT team members as appropriate to help them grow in their capabilities.