General Overview: The Senior JDE Developer is responsible for application development and support of the ERP systems. This includes, but is not limited to, JD Edwards software; especially sales & distribution, financial, and manufacturing modules and other applications as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers requirements, design, and develop using the Oracle JD Edwards E1 Development toolset and related technologies. Documents the requirements, technical designs and specifications according to company standards.
- Develops and modifies JDE standard and custom reports, applications, tables, business views, data structures and business functions. Performs Unit testing to ensure applications and processes work as expected.
- Partners with business users and project teams to collaborate on and deliver the right solutions for Rawlings as a whole. Provides best practice recommendations to improve efficiency, reliability, performance, and functionality of processes and procedures. Serves as a conduit between business, IT and external partners.
- Responds to technical issues, including troubleshooting, issue management and initiate actions with technical support teams as needed.
- Adheres to standards in both new and existing software, including purchased packages and in-house development. Follows departmental policies and procedures as well as those for the overall company.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related field of study or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience developing using JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) versions 8.9-9.2.
- Experience with developing integration touchpoints between JD Edwards and other applications such as DSI, Salsify, Salesforce, and others required.
- Prior work expected with User Defined Objects such as Orchestrations, Pages, Watchlists and Notifications required.
- Ability to identify system issues, determine root causes, and provide solutions as temporary workarounds and permanent fixes.
- Experience with barcode data collection software, credit card processing, and SQL server preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical user groups.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Life and disability insurance plan options
- 401(k) plan match
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays