Project Manager who will be responsible for managing key strategic, Merger and Acquisition projects. Will help teams define and achieve the goals of the projects on time and within budget. Ensures the development of risks & contingency plans, implements contingencies as needed, and pushes leadership teams to make key decisions.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Develop cross functional Project plans and ensure integration of resources against project requirement.
- Publish routine dashboards and reports that effectively communicate project progress, risks and achievements of the overall project.
- Oversee all phases of the product development process from Development to Launch, with an excellent understanding of Agile principles.
- Strong understanding of Jira and project management agile methodologies.
- Work closely with a Tech Leads and Product owners who is responsible for the overall solution and high-level project sizing.
- Experienced at leading projects delivering milestones on time, on budget and with quality as per customer expectations.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Skilled in project planning, risk management, project execution and communication to all levels of the organization.
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels effectively.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Drives for accountability within self and others
- Self-starter with ability to perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- PMP Certification and experience in leading Merger and Acquisition Projects is a plus • 7+ years of project management or scrum master leading software Agile teams.
- Proven track record and demonstrated abilities in project management skills and other related disciplines
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Experience is creating Process Playbooks
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline