About the job
Our Client is looking for a Senior NetSuite Administrator to join the team. In this position, you will actively work with both internal and external resources on the Finance/Accounting, Customer Service, Data Migrations, and Technology Operations teams to design, develop, and maintain financial system. This role will require a deep technical knowledge of many different systems, including experience administering financial systems, and the ability to connect and integrate those systems. This role also requires a fast-paced work ethic in order to meet key deadlines, the ability to deliver consistently in a high-growth environment, and experience implementing and supporting compliance and controls requirements.
- Work with other developers to manage and maintain NetSuite implementation.
- Support testing and validation of new and existing functionality including configuration, development, and system releases.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert for NetSuite ERP system and other integrated software components.
- Communicate and collaborate with users, stakeholders, and other technical resources to maintain financial systems.
- 5+ years NetSuite Admin experience
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Experience in NetSuite Scripting Modules including Suite Script, Suite Builder, Suite Bundler, and Suite Flow
- Hands on experience with designing and/or supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like SAP Concur, Shopify, Boomi, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience implementing and optimizing procurement workflows within NetSuite
- Agile development/deployment methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment
- Basic understanding of GAAP/IFRS.
- Develop, test and deploy all customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite workflow functionality based on evolving business needs
- Demonstrates full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with all NetSuite modules (Order to Case and Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- Superior self-motivation, integrity, interpersonal skills and a natural troubleshooter.
- Dependable, disciplined, and organized.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and act as a servant leader