As a Engineering Tech Lead, you will be responsible for leading, maintaining, and supporting existing Engineering projects.
- Help guide the technical direction for Engineering projects
- Work closely with business stakeholders to implement and support ecommerce platform and learning management system integrations.
- Help improve the development process of the team to optimize delivery and predictability
- Create an engineering culture of ownership, accountability, testing, and measurement.
- Well versed on web technologies and industry best practices
- Able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborative and candid with non-engineering stakeholders
- Highly flexible and able to work within a fast-moving environment
- 7 to 10 years of experience building software in roles of increasing responsibility and technical capability
- 5+ years of experience building a high-volume, high-performance consumer web application
- Prior experience in a senior engineer or architect role
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- Working knowledge of Jira, Team City, Octopus, AWS
- Angular (Typescript)
- Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) Technical stack
The Timberline Group
623 Missouri Ave #104, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"