- Ability to work in a team environment, from making sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop; able to cutup comps from the design team.
- Strong HTML skills; knowledge of how to use appropriate hooks in HTML to limit the amount of classes and ID’s required on a page.
- Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage.
- A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across large sites.
The Timberline Group
PO Box 565, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"