We have a full time opening in our Oracle tech team for an Oracle EBS Developer.
About This Position
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing prototypes and performing application coding and programming. This position interprets end user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off the shelf and/or custom developed applications. The Software Engineer also assists with the analysis and review of software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and may assist with developing unit test scripts.
What You'll Need
- College degree preferred
- Experience developing in Oracle Reports, Forms, PL/SQL, XML Publisher
- 3–5 years of experience with UNIX / LINUX
- 5-7 years of Oracle ERP system support and design experience
- Experience with Finance, Manufacturing / Cost Management, Procurement, Warehouse and Order Management modules
- Experience with Workflow and extending MSCA with Java a plus
- Proven ability to solve complex technical problems involving multiple operating systems, hardware platforms, and 3rd party integrations
- Proven experience with performance tuning and system optimization
- Experience with the formulation and delivery of IT projects
- Experience with IT Service Level management and delivery, supporting innovation and managing change
- Experience in Agile and DevOps working environments a plus
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening