The Web Application Developer’s responsibilities may include:
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Providing team participation and possibly leadership in supporting full project life cycle initiatives
- Serve on project development teams.
- Providing technical solutions, tool/software alternatives and capabilities, design specifications and recommendations related to technical issues.
- Conduct technical interview of potential candidates, evaluate both existing and potential team members.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- . NET 4.5
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API’s
- Entity Framework
- Angular JS or Knockout
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to technical, non-technical and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Candidates Azure experience will be given preference.
The Timberline Group
623 Missouri Ave #104, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"