The Netsuite Administrator/Developer will work with the financial systems team as the technical subject matter expert responsible for the NetSuite platform and various modules and add-ons. This role will support and monitor all operational aspects of NetSuite and the use of the system by the business as well as partner with the internal stakeholders to define requirements to optimize the use of the software and related applications. The right candidate will possess the skills to contribute to ongoing improvements to design, configuration, custom scripting, as well as the ability to manage the production environment.
- Help administer and configure NetSuite components; create and maintain users, roles, permissions, perform updates, integration and configurations for forms and customers/contacts
- Provide initial NetSuite training for company users in Accounting, Finance and Operations
- Optimize NetSuite to meet business needs, including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals, and validation rules
- Offer recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes, including NetSuite projects that will simplify and automate processes
- Enhance existing functionality and improve processes
- Assist with building integrations to 3rd party tools and help enhance system functionality based on evolving business needs
- Be able to understand, articulate and document needed customization, reports and capabilities
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years' experience using the NetSuite platform
- Ability to automate financial transactions and processes
- NetSuite Administrator Certification and/or NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
- Thorough understanding of Netsuite functionality and best practice techniques
- Thorough understanding of SuiteScript functionality
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Functional understanding of financial and operational business processes and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical judgment and problem-solving skills while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Blackline and Oracle PBCS experience a plus
- Ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong team player and self-starter.