Work with user experience designers and application developers to deliver high quality business applications to our clients. This role will contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle, including design, development, testing, implementation and ongoing production support.
Ideal candidates have experience working with complex systems. They must be able to handle multiple overlapping projects and have strong follow-up skills. They must be able to build and maintain strong and healthy working relationships as they work closely within their own team and business partners. They must be self-motivated, organized, have excellent problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of solid, hands-on web application development experience in a professional environment
- Working experience with front-end UI development technologies such as AngularJS 1.6 or newer, Grunt and/or Gulp, NodeJS/npm, Sass, Yeoman, Zurb Foundation
- Strong understanding of json schema
- Strong understanding of secure HTTP framework
- Strong teamwork and problem solving skills
What can we offer?
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with front-end testing tools and standards
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire for continuous learning
- Familiarity with Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with Spring MVC, Java Messaging Service (JMS) and the Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Working experience with source management and build tools such as Subversion, Maven, and Git
- Working experience with back-end development technologies and tools such as Java containers (Tomcat), continuous integration tools (Jenkins or equivalent), and quality management platforms (SonarQube or equivalent)
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 100% premium-paid vision insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Premium assistance for dependent medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Professional Referral Program