The Help Desk Manager will provide daily supervision and direction to staff who serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- Oversee support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and applications developed or deployed.
- Ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain hardware and software.
- Monitor help desk ticketing system and ensure timely resolution.
- Establish customer service standards and best practices.
- Provide timely and accurate service consistently.
- U.S. Citizen
- BA/BS in a technical discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience providing Tier I-III support with Agile techniques applied in a customer service environment.
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
The Timberline Group
PO Box 565, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"