Provide Hire to Retire business application support and deliver quality solutions to business stakeholders. Provide administration of key business tools including SAP Payroll and Benefits module.
- Administer the maintenance, enhancements, and security of all Hire to Retire (HTR) applications (SAP Payroll and Kronos) and support all legislative and business requirements on a timely basis.
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional business partners and colleagues to ensure that assessment and implementation of business applications are executed efficiently and successfully.
- Maintain the Hire to Retire (HTR) technical documentation.
- Provide consultation to application owners and business partners regarding short and long-range solutions to meet business imperatives.
- Organize workshops and proof of concepts within the HTR team to illustrate solution designs and create adoption through business process owners and other subject matter experts.
Education and Work Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- A minimum of two years of experience with HR system administration; prior experience in functional human resources is preferred
- Technical background in administering application -based software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with SAP Payroll & Benefits configuration required. Experience with SAP Organizational Management, Personnel Administration and Kronos timekeeping a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate problem solving skills to quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Ability to build positive working relationships across both operational and corporate functions
- Ability to act and make decisions independently and provide support for decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with other team members, departments and outside parties