Please note you can live anywhere in the state of California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada or Arizona for this position....
Our Client is a leading supplier of collaborative solutions to optimize the supply chain. They have more than 1,400 customers worldwide and provide best-of-breed supply chain and retail solutions that help medium, large, and Fortune 1000 companies realize substantial bottom-line results. The solution is a complete supply chain planning and retail optimization solution that features an advanced analytics architecture to provide total supply chain visibility. The functionality covers Demand, Inventory and Supply Optimization; Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP & IBP); Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling; Retail merchandise Planning and Allocation; and Advanced Analytics.
Our Client has various sales opportunities available in their organization today. They are recognized as one of Atlanta's top workplaces, offering a fantastic professional work environment coupled with a comprehensive benefits program, and a competitive salary based on experience. If you are self-motivated, and have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you.
- Generate new opportunities to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment
- Works closely with customers to create strong business relationships, while providing value added service
- Engage resources from our business development and business consultants
- Employ a consultative selling approach to achieve quantifiable results
- Understand the changing business and technology needs that our potential clients face
- Deliver polished business presentations and product demonstrations, conveying business value and ROI
- High energy
- Results driven
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Well defined sales process
- 2+ years’ experience in software solution sales, preferably in Supply Chain Management
- Track record of exceeding target over multiple full quota years
- Works well with extended sales team
- Stable work history
- Strong work ethic and motivation to work in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to travel 40% or more within the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree; equivalent experience also considered
- Must successfully complete and clear a criminal background check